Best Audiophile Headphones 2021 – Check the below post which is related to the best audiophile headphones from the market for this year 2021.
Best Audiophile Headphones 2021
#01 – Sennheiser HD 600 Open Back Professional Headphone
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnets maintain optimum sensitivity and excellent dynamics
- Sophisticated design, elegantly finished in black and gray
- High quality open metal mesh earpiece covers
- Detachable, Kevlar reinforced oxygen free copper cable with very low handling noise
#02 – Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones
- 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling. Impedance: 38 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW . Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight aluminum honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience; total ear-fit design minimizes pressure. Maximum Input Power: 700 mW
#03 – beyerdynamic Dt 990 Pro Over-Ear Studio Monitor Headphones – Open-Back Stereo Construction
- Open over-ear headphones for Professional mixing, mastering, editing, and listening at home or in the studio
- Perfect for studio applications thanks to their transparent, spacious, strong bass and treble sound
- The soft, and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship - made in Germany
- The world famous DT 990 Pro headphones deliver unmatched quality in sound reproduction at an incredible price. No matter your application, tracking, mixing, critical listening, even gaming, your DT 990's will deliver sound you can rely on - every time.
#04 – Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone
- Neodymium magnets and 40 millimeter drivers for powerful, detailed sound
- Closed ear design provides comfort and outstanding reduction of external noises
- 9.8 foot cord ends in gold plated plug and it is not detachable; 1/4 inch adapter included
- Folds up for storage or travel in provided soft case
- Frequency Response: 10 Hertz to 20 kilohertz
#05 – Edifier H840 Audiophile Over-The-Ear Headphones – Hi-Fi Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Audiophile Closed Monitor Stereo Headphone – Black
- Professional sound - 40mm driver units fine tuned for quality sound output in enclosed ear cups
- Comfort matters - Ergonomic fit with over-ear design of lightweight body, comfortable soft leather earmuffs for prolonged wearing
- Solid Build - Leather headrests with steel reinforced headband for flexibility and durability
- Quality Connection - 3.5mm gold-plated audio plug with 6ft high strength cable
#06 – Edifier H850 Over-The-Ear Pro Headphones – Professional Audiophile Headphone – Lightweight, Comfortable
- ALL-DAY COMFORT - Ergonomic and lightweight design with leather pads for comfort and noise isolation
- FINE TUNED SOUND - Fine tuned 40mm neodymium magnet drivers in closed back for true sound
- MUSICIAN ORIENTED - guitar amplifier monitoring / auditioning equipment
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY - Fold flat, Removable cable for easy transport, ¼” adapter included
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - Extremely durable and flexible, 12 month warranty in USA and Canada
#07 – Sennheiser HD 650 Open Back Professional Headphone
- Specially designed acoustic silk ensures precision damping over the entire frequency range and helps to reduce THD to an incredible 0.05 percent
- Improved frequency response is 10 39,500 Hertz ( 10 dB)
- Hand selected matched driver elements; Highly optimized magnet systems for minimum harmonic and inter modulation distortion
- High power neodymium magnets deliver maximum efficiency; 3.5 millimetre jack plug. Frequency response (Headphones):10 41000 Hz
- Lightweight aluminum voice coils for very fast transient response
#08 – Philips Audio Fidelio X2HR Over-Ear Open-Air Headphone 50mm Drivers- Black
- Hi-res Audio Certified with extended response frequencies
- Engineered double layered ear-shells with pre-tilted speaker plates
- 50 mm high definition neodymium drivers with LMC diaphragm
- Acoustic open-back architecture
- Replaceable deluxe memory foam ear-pads with breathable velour finishing
#09 – Focal Clear Over-Ear High-Resolution Audiophile Headphones (Gray)
- Audiophile high-end circum-aural open-backed headphones for low-noise environments.
- Designed and manufactured in France and equipped with exclusive technology resulting from more than 35 years of expertise.
- A pure, technophile and sophisticated design thanks to their solid aluminium yoke and the Leather headband.
#10 – Aiwa Arc-1 Bluetooth Over-Ear Wireless Headphones – Audiophile Sound Quality – 20-Hour Playtime
- BLUETOOTH WIRELESS HEADPHONES WITH INCREDIBLE SOUND - The Arc-1 headphones combine 40mm, dynamic, biocellulose drivers with 24-bit DSP, and Bluetooth aptX codecs. Crystal clear, distortion-free, tone rich sound from the deepest bass to the highest treble. What this means in plain English is that the Arc-1 has the richest, clearest sound of any headphone in its class.
- LIGHTWEIGHT OVER EAR HEADPHONES - At just 8 ounces, the Arc-1 bluetooth headphones are incredibly lightweight and comfortable to wear, even for extended periods of time. The replaceable leather ear pads create effective passive noise cancellation.
- Q-CONNECT TECHNOLOGY - Seamlessly connect to TWO bluetooth source devices of YOUR choice. Link with another set of any brand of Bluetooth headphones and share music with a friend, or answer your cell with the integrated microphone while watching a movie on your tablet.
- 20-HOUR BATTERY LIFE - With 20 hours of music and 800 hours of standby time, you’ll wear out before the Arc-1 will. Fast-charging - just 15 minutes charging gets you a full 3 hours of playback!
- PREMIUM ACCESSORIES - The Arc-1 headphones are truly the best over-ear wireless headphones in their class, and the accessories are no exception. Includes a rugged travel case and ultra-durable braided anodized aluminum shielded 3.5mm aux audio and USB charging cables.
Audiophile headphones are all about high fidelity and use the high-quality components only. These headphones are custom made for peoples who do not want to compromise on audio quality. That is the exactly means the audiophile. Obviously, this means that these luxury audiophile headphones cost a more than regular headphones.
These headphones reproduce sound signals as they were produced through components made from only the best materials and can be wired or wireless.
Using the most advanced technology, audiophile headphones ensure zero distortion and are capable of reproducing the most complex music signals.
There are no of headphone brands which are manufacturing these same types of the headphones. The better pair of audiophile headphone will be something user will take pride in owning.
Types of Audiophile Headphones:
Just like the usual headphones, audiophile headphones come in various shapes and sizes (whether it is wired and wireless). When they are all dedicated to producing ultra-high-quality sound, the type a person select can have an impact on the overall audio experience and comfort.
Closed-back headphones have a seal behind the driver which basically stops outside noise. These closed back headphones are better at reproducing low frequencies as well as mid-range frequencies. If a person listen to music in noisy ambience or when commuting, closed back should be user’s choice.
This headphone are opposed to close-back headphone, open-back headphones have no seal on the driver rather just a grille or gauze. These are better with high frequencies and are known for their crisp and accurate sound.
These headphones are more suitable for listening a music at home or in a studio at no noise.
Semi-open Back Headphones
Semi-open back type of the headphone is a middle in between closed back and open back as they partially seal the driver. It is great at both low and high-frequency reproduction.
Things consider while buying a audiophile headphones:
- Frequency Range of the headphones:
The frequency range on audiophile varies from the one to another. While the human hearing is limited at 20 KHz, some audiophile headphones can produce up to 40 KHz of frequency.
These headphones are so pricey indeed but still, the price ranges vary greatly. User should be ready to spend at least $500 on a pair of headphones which qualify as an audiophile.
The other end of the spectrum is quite open so to speak as there are headphones with a price tag of $5000 too.
The more money a person will pay, the more features and quality that person would get. Consumer can get high fidelity sound from these types of the headphones especially if they are from a known brand name like Sennheiser or Final.
- Storing or Carrying Case:
Some headphones come with storing cases too made from equally high-quality materials as the headphones themselves.
When it is not something that affects the quality of the headphone, it does, however, offer protection and convenience.
When you are buying something as expensive as an audiophile headphone you should make sure it is properly stored.
So, just make sure that you have check out the above point before buying a audiophile headphones.
We will keep updating our content with different products and terms. So enjoy our post is created for you guys.
Stay connected with https://headphonesguides.com
Related Tags: Best Audiophile Headphones 2021